February 20, 2022
The Lethbridge Skating Club will follow all COVID-19 related protocol and guidance documents outlined by: Skate Canada, Skate Canada: Alberta-NWT/Nunavut, Government of Canada, Province of Alberta, and the City of Lethbridge. Where there is a discrepancy in the protocol/policies, the stricter protocol will take precedent. Please note that these protocols are subject to change at any time.
- All skaters must complete a COVID-19 Assumption of Risk & Waiver Form upon registration once per skating season.
- The LSC Board of Directors & Coaches must ensure the Rapid Response Plan and all government and facility regulations are being adhered to and that proper PPE is available and utilized.
- If skaters exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing), they must not participate in their programming.
- Prior to every session, skaters and coaches must complete an online health screening and contact tracing log. You can do this by scanning the QR Code posted in the arena lobby. Overall results will be recorded and kept on file for 4 weeks.
- All individuals older than 12 and those who do not have a medical exemption must wear a mask in our facilities. Skaters are not required to wear a face mask while on the ice. They may choose to do so, however Public Health recommends that masks should NOT by worn when conducting intense physical activities.
- We encourage sanitization upon arrival, and ask that you follow posted signage.
- The use of dressing rooms is permitted, and lockers are open.