All drop-in skaters must be current registered members of Skate Canada.
Drop-in is on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability on the session at the time of ticket redemption. Session availability may be confirmed by any coach on the session. Drop-In passes must be used within 14 days of purchase date.
All drop-in passes must be purchased thru Uplifter and redeemed rink side, prior to skating on the session. Skate now, pay later is prohibited by this policy and subject to cessation of drop-in privilege.
Three drop-in passes are available for purchase and may be redeemed on any STARSkate Private Lesson Ice session with the corresponding timeframe.
- 1 Hour Drop-In Pass – $15.00
- 1.5 Hour Drop-In Pass – $20.00
- 2 Hour Drop-In Pass – $25.00
To purchase your drop-in pass:
- Navigate to Uplifter using any website browser https://lethbridgesc.uplifterinc.com/
- Select ‘Registration’
- Select ‘Purchase Products’ from the left side menu
- Select the desired 1, 1.5 or 2-hour pass, adding it to your shopping cart
- Proceed to Checkout as with any Uplifter purchase
- Your invoice and a link to your drop-in pass will be sent to your email address
To use your drop-in pass:
- Open the invoice received via email
- Select ‘Print’ under ‘Description’, the pass will open in your web browser
- Either print the pass, note the code for redemption (at bottom), or simply bring your device rink side
Redeem your drop-in pass prior to skating on the session:
- Using the LSC rink side device, open the QR Scanning Code app
- Scan your ticket
- You will be required to be logged in for the scan to complete, login using:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: imhere
- Re-Scan the ticket after login
- On the ‘Today’s Events’ tab, select the Program you will be skating on
- ie. 2021SU501 (2021 Summer) – Week 1 STAR 1-GOLD Private Lesson Ice A
- Under ‘Event’, select the correct date & time for the session
- ie. July 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm -2:30 pm
- Select ‘Redeem Ticket’
Un-redeemed tickets can be viewed under the ‘Tickets’ tab in your Uplifter account.